This is now the 2nd time we have changed things around in her room in the past 7 months. But I think we finally got it right, I hope! (transformation above) Last summer we painted the walls white and switched around the layout of the room. My mom was super happy with it, but wanted to update her furniture at some point, which is the big change we did this time around.
What we did:
- Switched out the 4 poster bed for a linen sleigh bed we found on Facebook Marketplace for $350! Always looking for a good deal 🙂 Similar one.
- Added a 9×12 Ralph Lauren rug we found at HomeGoods. Similar one found here.
- Added artwork.
- Added hydrangeas.
- Blue is the pop color. Kept everything in the room neutral and used different shades of blue to add color.
- Brought in a huge credenza and added 2 lamps on top.
- Switched out the curtains.
This Greek Goddess maybe my favorite piece in the room. Adds a romantic touch.
Final words from my dad on this makeover, it’s done, no more, nothing else in here! So that’s a wrap!